The iPhone 11 Pro is Apple’s most powerful phone that come in a one-hand-friendly size. It has a triple-lens camera to capture best-in-class photos and video from a variety of perspectives, a new night mode to enhance low-light photography and extra battery life prowess. Even if the design hasn’t changed, this is the camera and battery upgrade iPhone users have been after.
Apple not only announced the latest iPhone series, AirPods has coming up with its second generation as well. Before start to enjoy the music, what you need to do now is import some music to iPhone 11, no matter from iTunes, from other devices or from your pc. You need some efficient tools to help you sync amount of songs from somewhere to iPhone 11 don’t you. In this article we will share you 4 methods to transfer music to iPhone 11 with the help of Syncios Manager, Syncios Data Transfer and iTunes. If you are also curious about how to permanently save Apple Music offline, please keep reading our passage.
- Method 1: Syncios Manager Helps to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone 11 Without Using iTunes *Recommend
- Method 2: Use Syncios Data Transfer to Transfer Music from Android/iOS Devices to iPhone 11 Directly *Recommend
- Method 3: Sync iTunes Library and iCloud/iTunes Music Backups to iPhone 11
- Method 4: Sync iTunes Music to iPhone 11 through iTunes As Usual
- Extra Tips: Permanently Save Apple Music Songs
More details in: 4 Methods to Import Music to iPhone 11