iPhone 11 owns all new dual camera system which can take your photos from wide to ultra wide. A redesigned interface uses the new Ultra Wide camera to show you what’s happening outside the frame — and lets you capture it. Shoot and edit videos as easily as you do photos. It’s the world’s most popular camera, now with a whole new perspective.
After taking so much photos by iPhone 11 you must be wondering how to backup them in time. In this article, we are going to share you five useful methods to transfer iPhone 11 photos to computer. What you need are iCloud Photos, iTunes, Syncios Data Transfer and Syncios Manager. Now start to learn how they work!
- Method 1: Use iCloud Photos to Backup iPhone 11 Photos to Computer
- Method 2: Use iTunes to Sync iPhone 11 Photos to Computer
- Method 3: Use Syncios Data Transfer to Backup All iPhone 11 Camera Roll & Photo Library
- Method 4: Use Syncios Manager to Transfer Certain iPhone 11 Photos to Computer
- Method 5: Transfer Photos from iPhone 11 to Computer by Manual
More details in: How to Transfer Photos from iPhone 11 to Computer
To Transfer Photos from iPhone 11 to Computer, iCloud, Windows Explorer, Photos App, AutoPlay, etc can be used. But not all photos on iPhone 11 can be transferred to computer in those ways. If you want to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to computer selectively or transfer all photos with one-click, you can’t miss Coolmuster iOS Assistant.
How to Transfer Photo Albums from iPhone to PC with Ease?