You can set parental control and put some restrictions on the device to filter these inappropiate contents.
How to Block Adult Contents on Safari for iPhone and iPad
If you want to prevent your child from being taken to the adult website by the search results or hitting a link by mistake, you can block the access of these sites on the iPhone or iPad. You are in luck, Apple brings new feature to enable you do this, that is, the Screen time feature. You need to make sure your child’s device is running iOS 12 and later to use this feature. Let’s see how it works.
- Open Settings on your child’s iPhone or iPad, scroll down to find and click on Screen time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions on the panel, and switch Content & Privacy Restrictions on.
- Tap Content Restrictions => Web Content => Limit Adult Websites.
How to Block Adult Contents on Google Chrome for iPhone and iPad
Similarly, if your child’s iPhone or iPad installed Google Chrome as well, they may search the things on Google chrome instead of Safari. So you need to put restrictions on Google chrome. You can follow the steps below.
- Open Chrome app on your child’s iPhone or iPad. Enter https://www.google.com/preferences in the Chrome address bar, and tap Go button, you will enter the setting panel.
- You will see the SafeSearch Filters near the top of the panel, you need to select the second option: Filter explicit results. It will filter out the adult contents on Google chrome.
- And then scroll down to the bottom, tap Save button to save your changes.