For Android devices, you can easily view the files saved in device using the file system, but it’s not available on iPhone. So how to view the files on an iPhone?
1). There is an build-in File app in your iPhone, you can view the files there, you can even view the files saved in iCloud or other cloud services as well.
- Unlock your iPhone, open File app.
- You can view the files saved on your iPhone or or other cloud services.
- You can put a tag to mark your files.
2). You can use a iPhone manager tool such as Syncios Manager to view and export the files. It’s free program and without iTunes needed.
- Download and install Syncios Manager program on your computer, and then start the program.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iPhone to computer, if it’s your first time connecting the program, it needs to download some necessary files.
- After connected successfully, you can click on File System button on the main interface.
- Click on each folder to view the files on your iPhone. You can export your needed files to computer as well. For example, you can find your photos on the folder.
Besides, you can directly view the files saved on some certain apps as well.
- Similarly, open Syncios Manager and connect your iPhone.
- Click on Apps tab, it will list all apps installed on your iPhone. And you can see an eye icon on the right side of the app.
- Click on the eye icon to view the files in the app. You can import/export files on the app.
Note that only some certain apps support for this feature.