Normally, launch PanFone and it will prompt how to connect device with the PC. By following the guide, we can connect our device with PanFone successfully. But sometimes, there are failure conditions unfortunately. Then in this article I will show the possible reasons of failure and introduce the solutions of them.
There might be one of followings:
- 1. iOS version of device is earlier.
- 2. Need password to unlock device.
- 3. Have not authorize this computer.
- 4. Necessary components have not installed.
- 5. Apple Mobile Device USB Driver is not installed properly.
- 6. iTunes related service is turned on.
- 7. Something wrong with the USB cable or USB port.