As an Apple user, you might have encountered about the problem “Apps not working” on iPhone. When you click the app, the app doesn’t respond, and it stays mandatory or when you open the app, the app opens then closes straight away. This can be a frustrating situation as you can’t use the apps that you desperately want to open.
Here , we would covers 6 efficient methods to get rid of the issue that my apps won’t open on iPhone properly.
- Part 1. Why Won’t My iPhone Apps Open
- Part 2. Restart your iPhone
- Part 3. Check the App Store Server
- Part 4. Delete and Reinstall the App
- Part 5. Free up Memory Space by Clеаning Junk & Tеmр Fіlеѕ on iPhone
- Part 6. Update iOS Version
- Part 7. Reset All Settings on iPhone