As far as we know, poor performance of iPhone may be caused by:
- Junk Files: Junk files like caches, crash logs, and others can cause your device to perform poorly. It is necessary to get rid of them.
- Temporary Files: A large amount of temporary files on iPhone can cause it to work slowly.
- Large Files: With downloading or using App, there will large files left on your iPhone.
- No-used App: Some App has been used only once but they take the spaces of your iPhone.
- Inadequate Space: Lack of adequate storage space can also lead to poor performance of your device.
As a result, freeing up your device of junk files and temporary files can easily increase the performance of your mobile. Here introduce a free way to help increasing the performance of iOS.