Kids love to watch YouTube. If your child searches for videos online, then you might be curious about how to set up YouTube parental controls.
The parental controls on YouTube are referred to as Safety Mode. Once Safety mode is activated, the site uses age-restriction settings, community flagging, and other details to help filter videos that are unsuitable for kids. YouTube’s Safety mode is also connected to Google’s SafeSearch, so when you turn on Safety mode in YouTube you’re automatically activating the SafeSearch feature in Google.
Here we will talk about some methods to activate parental controls on YouTube on iPhone.
How to Put YouTube Parental Controls on iPhone
You can also set YouTube parental controls in the YouTube app on your iPhone.
Put YouTube Parental Controls on iPhone:
- Open the YouTube app in iOS.
- Tap on your account icon in the upper right corner.
- From the menu that appear, select Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode Filtering. Use the slide next to Restricted Mode to turn on the feature.
- Tap the X at the top of the screen to close the screen and confirm the setting change.