By this tutorial, we learnt how to now simply import converted Amazon music to Android platforms and free enjoy them all the time.
Is it a headache that you have to bill monthly or annually on Amazon music, which is actually a big cost on entertainment. Still, if you want to have the songs at the absence of subscription and play offline, it is kind of tough due to the limits set by the streaming services. You are unable to be directly downloaded as local file. Yet, there are some useful tips you should focus on. Methods to export Amazon music website locally as available formats like MP3 are provided below and you can learn how localize your Amazon music as plain format and import songs to any Android phones. It is so thrilled to get these tips! Once you get the tricks to download the Amazon music to your phone or PC, you would forever own the music and listen to them at any time.
In the whole passage, tutorial is divided into 2 parts. So let’s just get start.
How to Transfer Amazon Music to Android Phone?
TuneCable iMazon Recorder is an efficient program. Just customize output settings, add your Amazon Music to TuneCable and finally click “Convert” button to save them to your local computer. With this tool, you can transfer your Amazon music to your phone’s local music player at any time, anywhere. There are even no network requirements.
What’s TuneCable iMazon Recorder ?
Key Features of TuneCable iMazon Recorder:
- Download Songs from Amazon Music Unlimited & Prime Music;
- Convert Amazon songs, albums and playlists to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC;
- Record songs at 10X faster speed with 100% lossless quality;
- Keep ID3 tags after conversion;
- No need to install the Amazon Music app;
- Enjoy free update & technical support.
The following will be some detailed steps about how to convert Amazon Music that you can locailize Amazon songs in your PC then play offline:
Part 1: Convert Amazon music as MP3 on PC
Step 1:Run and sign in Amazon Music Unlimited account
Simply download and install TuneCable iMazon Recorder on your PC. Then run into the Amazon website homepage, where you firstly sign in your Amazon Music Unlimited or Prime account as instructed by TuneCable.
Step 2: Customize Output Settings
Click the “Settings” button on the upper right corner, where you can choose the output format – MP3, AAC, WAV and FLAC, output quality, output path and etc. Here you can also sort out the converted files by Album, Artist, Album/Artist or Artist/Album.
Step 3: Add Amazon Music to TuneCable
Open one of your Amazon playlists, artists or albums, click the “Add” button on the bottom right corner and then select the songs that you’d like to convert. If you’d like to choose all the songs in that playlist for converting, simply tick the first box in front of “Title” option. If not, just uncheck it.
Step 4:Export Amazon Music to Local Computer
Click “Convert” button to start the conversion and soon they’ll be all saved in the output format you set in Step 2 on your local computer.
Note: The free trial version only enables you to convert the first 3 minutes of each song. You can buy the full version to unlock this limitation.
Part 2: Import music to Android phones
Now, you have successfully convert the Amazon music as MP3 on PC. And we just import the music to your phone, which is a fast and simple process. Another tool is needed to help you smoothly complete the task. This tool is free to enjoy, so never worry about your money wasting.
Step 1:Download Syncios Android Manager on your Windows or Mac, download links are offered. Connect your OnePlus 7T Pro (for example) to PC.
- Run Syncios Android Manager into Media management, which is on the left panel of the homepage (Windows Version).
- Further, you start enter the Audio managemnt include Export and Add functionalities. Tap “Add” to import music into Syncios.
- Add the folder of converted Amazon music on your PC. Songs soon will be synced to you Android devices.
- Finally, you can kick on “Refresh” button to get a newlest playlist. Congrats! You now successfully localize the Amazon Music songs into your android phone. You can no more worry about no songs if you no longer subscribe Amazon.
What’s next? Download TuneCable iMazon Recorder now!
Spotify Music Converter
Download any track, album or playlist from Spotify without using Spotify App.
Amazon Music Converter
Supports to convert Amazon music to multiple audio formats and save on different devices.
Apple Music Converter
Convert Apple Music, iTunes Music and audiobooks to MP3, AAC, WAV or FLAC with lossless quality kept.
- How to register?
- Got the message “Invalid code”?
- Only convert 3 minutes? Why?
- What audio formats could be converted?
- How to convert the entire playlist?
- How to open TuneCable Apps on macOS 10.15 Catalina