The iPhone SE battery life is indeed a drawback compared to other iPhones and Android phones that compete directly with Apple’s affordable phone. The battery drains so fast and that the battery life is shorter than what’s originally indicated in the device specs.
Here we would like to explain why your iPhone SE battery drains so fast and share the 8 solutions to help you fix the iPhone SE battery draining fast issue.
Thanks for sharing.
For iPhone battery draining fast issue:
- Turn off part of the location service;
- Monitor battery usage;
- Check charge accessories;
- Turn off background app refresh;
- Try disabling notifications;
- Ask Apple support or replace the battery;
- Sometimes, using an iPhone system recovery is a lossless solution to such an iPhone issue.